The Scoil Chormaic CNS school uniform is as follows:
Royal Blue jumper/cardigan Royal Blue jumper/cardigan
White shirt White Blouse
Navy trousers Navy Pinafore/Skirt
Black shoes Black Shoes
Navy socks Navy or white socks or tights
Strictly no high heels or platforms allowed.
- Royal blue tracksuit
- White polo shirt
- Runners for P.E. only – any colour.
- Please ensure that your child wears their uniform for the first day.
- Pupils must wear their school uniform to school every day.
- Pupils in Junior and Senior Infants only may wear the school uniform or school tracksuit to school daily.
- Pupils must wear their tracksuit and runners on the appropriate day.-
- To reduce competition and increase pride in their school uniform we expect children to wear their COMPLETE uniform everyday.
- Tracksuits and runners are worn on P.E. days only. You will be informed by your child’s teacher on what days he/she does P.E.
- The school uniform and tracksuit can be purchased from, Mc Fadden’s, 25 Drogheda Street, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin, Phone No. 01-8413891. (They also offer a savings club).
- For safety reasons the ONLY items of jewellery allowed in Scoil Chormaic are a watch and/or stud earrings. All other items of jewellery will be confiscated, placed in an envelope and may be redeemed from the office by a parent/guardian.
- Please ensure that you child brings a reasonable sized school bag with them every day containing the following items:
Jacket or Coat
- As there are two breaks per day in which the children will play outside weather permitting
- Please see healthy eating policy for guidelines on what to give your child).
- Crayons or colouring pencils in case which your child can open his/herself.
- No markers
- Please ensure all your child’s belongings are clearly marked with their name, this eliminates confusion regarding property as the school cannot be responsible for items lost. Please write your child’s name on their belongings with permanent marker.