Hello boys and girls,
I hope you are having ‘snow’ much fun!
As we are not in school for the rest of the week, please continue with your homework:
- Learn your spellings and put them into sentences
- Read your Dolch words aloud
- Maths Time part A, B, C, D, E
- Tables Champions +8 Tables
- Read your PM readers and look out for words that have the [ay] sound.
I’m sure you are all building lovely snowmen at home, so I would love if you could write a recount about your snow day OR a procedure of how to make a snowman (make sure to include Aim, You will need, Steps, Did it work?).
Wrap up, stay safe and have fun! If you have any small seeds at home, please put them outside to feed the birds.
See you on Monday 5th of March,
Here are some lovely websites and activities that you can look at: