(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)
Parents Coffee Morning for St Nicholas Day
We will be celebrating St Nicholas Day on Friday 6th December this year in school. This is our first time to do this as a whole school so The Parents Association would love parents help with ideas of how we can make it a special day and educational for all the children across the school.
If you celebrate St Nicholas Day with your family or would just like to help out, we would love for you to join us for a cup of tea/ coffee and a biscuits this Thursday 17th October from 9-10am to brain storm some ideas and suggestions.
School Disco 16/10/2019
The Parents Association organised the first school disco of the year which is on this Friday 16th October 2019. Junior Infants to 2nd Class is 5pm-6pm and 3rd Class to 6th Class is 6.30pm-8.30pm. Tickets are 3euro at the door. All welcome and feel free to bring a neighbour or friend!
Parent Information Evenings
All parents are invited to attend out Parents Information Evening on either Tuesday 24th or Wednesday 25th September at 6pm in the school hall.
- No upcoming events
- Maths Week in Miss Hansberry’s 5th Class. October 18, 2019
- Autumnal Art in Miss Hansberry’s 5th Class October 18, 2019
- Maths Week in Senior Infants. October 17, 2019
- October in Senior Infants October 16, 2019
- Traffic Safety on Campus October 15, 2019
- Major reading initiatives for all classes October 9, 2019
- School closed Oct 24th October 9, 2019